Brickinthebox is live on tape delay from an Indianapolis bar across the street from the NFL combine. We secretly taped the conversations that occurred between ourselves and NFL bigwigs to gain some incredible insight into the NFL draft, which we are sharing here with our reader. Warning – Spoilers ahead.
Due to technical difficulties the Shawn Payton interview will not be posted. I have been having trouble with the blog site crashing my Internet browser. But lets be honest. The Saints segment sucked, it was the worst one I put together, and I’m not all that disappointed it will never see the Internet.
It went something like this, Payton comes in, Romeo eats, Parcells shows up. Payton finds out that Keith Rivers is not available. Starts crying. Parcells tells him to act like a man and to make Jenkins an offer he can’t refuse. You know Godfather bullshit. You’ve read it 100 times before. No need to rehash it here.
We’ll continue with the questionable humor of the mock draft tomorrow.
Brickinthebox mock draft:
1. Miami Dolphins – Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
2. St. Louis Rams – Jake Long, OT, Michigan
3. Atlanta Falcons – Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
4. Oakland Raiders – Chris Long, DE, Virginia
5. KC Chiefs – Ryan Clady, OT, Boise St.
6. NY Jets - Vernon Gholston, DE/LB Ohio St.
7. NE Patriots – Dan Conner, LB, Penn St.
8. Baltimore Ravens – Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Keith Rivers, LB, USC
10. New Orleans Saints - Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida